Stayed past weekend with wife and 2 daughters in suite. Large living room with sofa bed and separate bedroom.
Clean, well maintained. Valet parking ($38/night). Great location on Broad, easy walk to Rittenhouse square, SEPTA, tons of restaurants and night life.
Easy check in, cordial staff, everything was good.
Would stay again on next trip to Philadelphia.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt At The Bellevue Hotel Philadelphia
- Hyatt At The Bellevue Hotel
- Park Hyatt Bellevue
- Hyatt Philadelphia
- Park Hyatt Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A magnificently restored historic National Landmark, the hotel is conveniently located in the heart of Philadelphia's business, restaurant, shopping and theatre districts. Featuring 172 spacious guest rooms, this historic luxury property appeal to all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Amex, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TIG Global and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt at The Bellevue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.