I have stayed at the Bellevue about 5 times over the past 3 months for business. This hotel is centrally located to shopping, dining, and theater. The hotel itself is old and has been recently renovated. The basic King room is nice, but if you are lucky you will get a chance to try one of the upgrades. I've had a few rooms that are suites with large living areas, desk, and separate king size bed. If you have a long stay, I'd highly recommend one of these rooms.
The bathrooms are a bit small and for a family could be a nuisance. Since every room is different, some bathrooms are larger than others.
The restaurant on property has good food but rather pricey. For a business traveler, I find it difficult to eat there for a reasonable price. The bar area is small and usually crowded and loud so I've learned to avoid it.
If you are looking for a historic hotel, with good service, and an elegant restaurant, this is the place for you.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt At The Bellevue Hotel Philadelphia
- Hyatt At The Bellevue Hotel
- Park Hyatt Bellevue
- Hyatt Philadelphia
- Park Hyatt Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A magnificently restored historic National Landmark, the hotel is conveniently located in the heart of Philadelphia's business, restaurant, shopping and theatre districts. Featuring 172 spacious guest rooms, this historic luxury property appeal to all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Otel, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and TIG Global so you can book your Hyatt at The Bellevue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.