“Refreshed, Updated!!! Home Away From Home Continued” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Airport - Bartram Ave.

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Airport - Bartram Ave. to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Airport - Bartram Ave.
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   8880 Bartram Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19153 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Philadelphia - Airport)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #64 of 82 hotels in Philadelphia
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Refreshed, Updated!!! Home Away From Home Continued”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

I've been an extended stay resident in this location since September 2013. The hotel has recently been refreshed with new flooring and paint in all the rooms and common areas. New beds; headboards, mattresses, and box springs. New leather sofa beds, side chairs, kitchen counters, sinks, and breakfast bar stools. Bathroom showers/bath tubs and sinks have been refinished. New lobby furniture.

The staff continues to demonstrate a consistently professional demeanor. The hallways and staircases are well maintained. The parking lot is cleaned daily. All the efforts detailed above continues to make Extended Stay America Philadelphia, Bartram Avenue my first choice in this area. Keep up the good work Marie, General Manager and your staff!

Room Tip: All the rooms have been refreshed!
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Airport - Bartram Ave., responded to this review, April 3, 2014
The staff and I appreciate the kind remarks. We’re thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and the service our staff provided. Again, thank you for the comments. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

62 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Ohio, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

I stayed at the airport during the week of new years to help a friend out.The young lady who help me name is Valerie. She is the African American lady who wears a muslim head dress. One thing I can say about Valerie is she is very professional. She explained to me about the area (I am from Ohio) printed me driving directions to local eating places etc etc. I am returning to philadelphia (Philly) in a few months and will make plans to come back again to the aiport hotel because of the professional attudie from the staff.

• Stayed January 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Airport - Bartram Ave., responded to this review, March 4, 2014
Thank you for posting such a glowing review of our hotel. My staff and I are thrilled to learn that you were pleased with our customer service, especially Valerie’s level of professionalism. Also, we are pleased that our convenient location and great value met your needs. Once again, we appreciate the feedback. We look forward to providing you with another comfortable stay the next time you’re in town.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

I checked in during the last week in September 2013. The hotel staff has consistently demonstrated professionalism. The rooms are clean and large. The kitchen in my room includes a full size dishwasher, oven, microware, and refrigerator. The halls and staircases are clean and well maintained. The parking lot is cleaned multiple times per day. In the evenings the hotel is quiet which allows me to catch-up on work or rest, undisturbed. The hotel is near the Septa train stop which makes trips to the downtown area very easy. Additionally, the PHL airport is only one Septa train stop from the hotel. I'm very pleased with the accommodations. Keep up the good work Extended Stay America, Bartram Avenue.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Airport - Bartram Ave., responded to this review, November 15, 2013
Douglas - Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the service our staff provided and your clean, spacious room. As well, I am glad that you enjoyed our hotel's location.

Bethany, Connecticut, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

We were pleased with our stay here and would stay here again. staff great!
Because we were not familiar with Philly, I called an Extended Stay America in CT where we had stayed in the past and this property was recommended - We're glad we trusted the suggestion. We were not very impressed with the city - too difficult to navigate by car though public transportation was plentiful, it was not "older" visitor friendly - a great dissappointment.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Airport - Bartram Ave., responded to this review, November 13, 2013
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. It is an honor to hear that you really enjoyed your stay with us. I have shared your review with the staff and we will like to say thank you.

We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area. And maybe I can schedule you on one of the city tour buses.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

I checked in on Octover 1. The hallways have tape on the walls & holes in the ceiling on the first floor!!! The whole first floor(nonsmoking) smelled of Marijuana!!!The next morning at 8am I was awakened by banging on the roof. No one at check in told me Anything about work being done. There wasn't even a Note in my room about it! I Even demanded my money back..& I was told by the manager on duty (Valerie) NO!! I will be taking this up with Corporate!!!

• Stayed October 2013
Reading, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

My family and I recently stayed here after an Eagles game. Our usual perferred hotels in the city were booked, so we picked this one as a last resort. The room was a bit dated, but it was clean. Bathroom was clean and shower was hot. I liked that the kitchen area was separate from the bedroom area. Having a full sized fridge was a big plus, since we needed to store baby bottles and freezer items. We had a queen sized bed and I thought it was comfortable. Grab and go breakfast is free, but very limited. Although it was a fine place to stay overnight, I can agree with other reviews that it probably wouldn't be the greatest place to stay for an extended period. Parking is FREE, which is a huge plus in a city where most hotels charge - we've paid up to $20 a night at other places. For the price, I was prefectly happy with the hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Airport - Bartram Ave., responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Ashley - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is great to hear that you found the cleanliness of your guest room and bathroom to your standards. Also, I am glad that the grab-and-go breakfast and free parking were convenient for your stay. We strive to provide the comforts of home to our guest, so we are pleased to hear that the fully equipped kitchen suited your needs.

Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel for months now. And I got to Say every one of the ladies That works here goes out of their way to make you feel at home. Miss (marie comer )Make sure you have everything you need. I seen that woman take b.s off People and she still have a smile on her face. The rooms are good and clean. You couldn't ask for a better manager than what you got now she worked her b*** off. I am very happy to be a Guest here

• Stayed March 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Airport - Bartram Ave., responded to this review, September 16, 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm thrilled that that you are enjoying your stay with us and we do appreciate you as a guest. I am happy to hear that our staff has provided you with courteous and great customer service. Also, we are glad that you found our rooms to be clean and comfortable.

Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with anything you need during your stay. Again thank you for the positive review.

Been to Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Airport - Bartram Ave.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Airport - Bartram Ave.

Address: 8880 Bartram Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19153 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Philadelphia - Airport)
Location: United States > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia
Ranked #64 of 82 hotels in Philadelphia
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Airport - Bartram Ave. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Extended Stay, Orbitz, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Cheap Tickets, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Airport - Bartram Ave. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe Philadelphia-Airport Hotel Philadelphia
Extended Stay America Philadelphia
Philadelphia Extended Stay
Extended Stay Philadelphia

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Airport - Bartram Ave., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.