I will start by saying that the manager for the hotel was very friendly and welcoming. The hotel on the other hand was a disaster. There were strange smells inside both my room and a friends room, there were stains on all of the carpets and the carpets were no longer flat which made wheeling luggage down them a pain. The bedding was stained, there were pieces falling off of the furniture and counters, they give you one serving of coffee for the in room machine, shampoo is not supplied unless you ask at the front desk and the free "high speed" internet is actually high speed light and is very slow. Not that it is a big deal, but the tv's are old CRT's and the channel selection is awful. After having stayed at another hotel earlier in the week in Bethlehem PA that was an older building but WAAAY cleaner and up to date, this Extended Stay Deluxe felt like cruel and unusual punishment.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Deluxe Philadelphia-Airport Hotel Philadelphia
- Extended Stay Deluxe Philadelphia-Airport Hotel
- Extended Stay America Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Extended Stay
- Extended Stay Philadelphia
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Extended Stay, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Airport - Bartram Ave. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.