“Best Hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #36 of 83 Hotels in Philadelphia
“Best Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW via mobile

Brian Krason is such a nice person. He upgraded our room from double to Queen for free. He also helped us a lot in our trip in Philadelphia. He is basically the best. The Room is clean and has its own bathroom.
The bathroom is big. There is free coffee, water and newspapers.

• Stayed December 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
  • Polish first
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

clean, excellent customer service,people are very kind and helpful. I took the USMLE step 2 CS and the testing center it is not far. (< half an hour including the walking).
close to all amenities and especially good food stores (the main Market closes at 5 pm) and shopping (Jefferson gallery), you can walk and enjoy the beautiful architecture of this city.

Room Tip: choose a room with a bathroom inside. do not hesitate to call reception if your neighbor is putting...
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

RodeWayCC, Manager at Rodeway Inn Center City, responded to this review, yesterday
I wanted to take a moment and thank you for leaving a post on Trip Advisor after your stay at the Rodeway Inn Center City Philadelphia. As hospitality professionals here at the Rodeway Inn we are constantly trying to see how we can better serve our guests. When someone takes the time to leave a comment, good or bad, we use it as a learning experience to enhance our customer service and then through ongoing training of the staff we always work towards getting better.

When I see comments like the one you left it makes me thankful that it appears we hit the right mark.

Please consider making a return trip to the Rodeway Inn and call me direct to book the reservation. I will extend whatever consideration I can and I hope on your return visit that we will again hit the right mark with you.

New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Right near the city center, the friendly staff was great in helping me to get where I needed even in the early hours of the morning when I needed to catch a flight. The rooms have very modern interiors that provide a cozy ambiance that is rare to see in my experience.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled solo

Cairns
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW via mobile

We stayed one night at this hotel and found it very convenient and well-priced. The room was lovely and the staff were very friendly and helpful. It doesn't look like much from the outside but it is very nice inside and only a short walk to major Philadelphia attractions (e.g. The Liberty Bell). I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
RodeWayCC, Manager at Rodeway Inn Center City, responded to this review, 3 days ago
I wanted to take a moment and thank you for leaving a post on trip advisor after your stay at the Rodeway Inn Center City Philadelphia. As hospitality professionals here at the Rodeway Inn we are constantly trying to see how we can better serve our guests. When someone takes the time to leave a comment, good or bad, we use it as a learning experience to enhance our customer service and then through ongoing training of the staff we always work towards getting better.

When I see comments like the one you left it makes me thankful that it appears we hit the mark with you!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Staying at the Roseway Inn was an amazing experience. The inn was very comforting and the rooms were very clean. Rick Thaker provided the best guest service I've ever had. He provided us with anything we needed within minutes to our rooms. You name it, he was always there to help us out. Overall, clean and comfortable inn. With excellent guest service and ideal location for tourists. I will absolutely be returning to the Rodeway Inn next time I visit Philly again.

• Stayed December 2014

Marmora, New Jersey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We stayed for two nights. This was our second time staying at this location. We enjoyed how close everything was and we never needed our car. The room we had was VERY small. We didn't mind but we were very glad that we didn't bring our children as there literally would have been no room for another person. The ice machine was outside of our door and made a lot of noise all night long.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

RodeWayCC, Manager at Rodeway Inn Center City, responded to this review, 1 week ago

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This was the best place for anyone who just needs rest after touring the city. Located in Center City you get quick access to everything you could desire. Nice clean room and reasonable priced. The only down fall is parking even a validation only gets you half off the parking deck across the street. Over all a good trip.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

RodeWayCC, Guest Relations Manager at Rodeway Inn Center City, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dave,

You can't believe how happy it makes me to hear your praise for our hotel! We work hard, every day, to ensure that our guests have their needs met and I'm glad we were able to help. We'd be glad to have you back for any of your future trips to the city!

Please call me direct to book a reservation next time you're headed to the area. I will extend whatever consideration I can and I hope on your return visit that we will again hit the right mark with you.

Thanks again for your comments and Happy Holidays!

Rick Thaker
Philadelphia, PA 19107

Been to Rodeway Inn Center City? Share your experiences!