“Quiet and Close to the Airport” 4 of 5 stars

2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   8600 Bartram Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19153   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #28 of 82 hotels in Philadelphia
Cincinnati, Ohio USA
“Quiet and Close to the Airport”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

This is the second time I have stayed at this hotel. I like the location as it is very close to PHL but not so close you hear the jets all night. It is clean comfortable and the staff are friendly. I stay here on the last night of business trips so making my flight is easy.

Room Tip: Ruby Tuesdays is right next door.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

424 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Houston, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

My husband, 7 month old and I were stranded in Phili due to Sandy. We were at the shore for a wedding but got trapped in Phili. Our flight was the first cancelled before she hit. The excellent receptionist fund a room for us, a bed for our daughter, and kept the same price. We kept needing to extend our stay as our flights kept getting cancelled. We ended up on a last minute flight and, though we informed them and were ready within 15 minutes, they had the shuttle ready and got us to the airport within minutes. Everyone was just wonderful. They worked hard to keep the Internet and electricity going while dealing with other problems brought on by Sandy and her storm surges.
I cannot thank them enough, nor recommend them enough.
I also did not see any bugs, the cleaning staff were excellent and gave us whatever we needed. When our daughter threw up all over the comforter and sheets at 2 am (thank goodness we caught it before it hit the mattress), the man from the front desk brought us replacements, himself.

Room Tip: Or room was on the 3rd floor. It was really great!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
San Diego
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

Room ok, but bug found in bathroom. Convenient to airport. Usually stay at Hampton Inns while traveling, this one was not as nice as other Hampton Inns. No charge to park (some nearby hotels charge a fee).

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

I stayed one night whilst I was in PA for a customer meeting. The hotel is close to the airport and the shuttle was quick and easy. I ate a Ruby Tuesdays which was great. Breakfast was the standard Hampton, not one to linger over but adequate to get you off to a good start. The room was very clean and tidy as was the bathroom. I was greeted as a Hilton Honors member and offered a cookie and bottle of water. The front desk staff were helpful and friendly and overall I have nothing but positive comments about this hotel.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Sherwood, Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

I chose this hotel because of its proximity to the airport. It was a good choice. Just minutes from the rental car return facility, and there's a gas station just behind the hotel for easy fill-up before return. In addition, there's a Ruby Tuesday adjoining the parking lot so you can get an easy meal if you don't want to drive anywhere. But about the hotel... it seemed there was some construction going on, but I could only see it. I wasn't bothered by it, per se. The room was typical of a Hilton chain. Very neat, very clean, nice bed and bedding. Good value for the location, for sure. I'd stay again if flying out of Philly.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Ocean Pines, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

We recently did a park, stay and fly at Hampton Inn. The price, including a week of parking was great; we had a clean, comfortable room and a great breakfast. Another plus for people who have early flights is that the Hampton breakfast starts at 5:30 AM every day so you can have a full hot breakfast before leaving for your flight. Breakfast included omelets, sausage, oatmeal, yogurt, fruit, waffles, pastry and toast--what more could you need?
We will stay here again when an airport stay is needed.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Hopkinsville, Kentucky, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

As soon as we walked into our room, our jaws dropped. Huge room, awesome bathroom, just great! The bed was the most comfortable I have ever slept in and made me jealous when we gothome to our own bed. I didn't realize it was part of Hilton. Everytime we visit Philly we will be staying here. They had an amazing breakfast layout and even had bags set up as you checked out labeled breakfast on the go. What a great idea! I cannot say enough about this place. Just amazing.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Hampton Inn Philadelphia International Airport? Share your experiences!