“A great place to sleep” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Park, Stay & Go
Ranked #26 of 82 Hotels in Philadelphia
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“A great place to sleep”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

My partner and I usually stay at the Holiday Inn near the sports complex when visiting my family, but the prices are often much higher when there is an event or game weekend. At the last minute, I did some searching and came up with this place near the airport. At check-in, we were offered bottles of water, and I gratefully took them. We got a room with 2 double beds, which were quite cozy. The pillows were a little too full, but I have that issue with most hotels' pillows. I also had trouble finding an outlet to charge my phone, but again, this is something I've run into at most hotels. The shower was inviting, with a Water Pik showerhead, and the bathroom was very clean. We turned the heat on to 68F, but woke up with dry mouths. Breakfast looked great, with more than a few choices, and we would have stayed for that if my parents were not already making breakfast at their house. We were able to get delicious hot coffee to go, but there is also a Wawa within walking distance.

Room Tip: Stayed in room 408. Our window faced the airport, and watching the planes was exciting, but no overh...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
RaeganK, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Philadelphia International Airport, responded to this review, November 6, 2012
Thank you so much for choosing the Hampton Inn for your time to visit your parents. With so many hotels to chose from I am glad you had a chance to experience our hotel. I think the best thing we have to offer is our breakfast which is free to all of our guests, and I agree it does have many options to choose from. I hope next time you have a chance to enjoy it. We hope to see you here if you join your family over the holidays.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

I stayed here for 4 days with husband and daughters. We had 2 rooms. Both rooms were very clean and comfortable. Breakfast was wonderful, all kinds of choices-omelets, waffles, hot cereal, fruit and more. This was a very convenient location to visit family. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
RaeganK, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Philadelphia International Airport, responded to this review, October 25, 2012
Thank you so much for choosing the Hampton Inn to stay while you were here in Philadelphia. We are so glad that you and your family enjoyed your stay. As a mom I always love the Hampton Inn's breakfast there are so many choices for everyone. I hope to see you again the next time you are in town.
Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

We recently stayed at this hotel at a Park And Fly rate before leaving on an early flight from Phila Intl Airport. After lots of research, the price seemed right for what we needed. The checkin process went smoothly and the employees were very friendly. Our room was small but clean...kinda what we hoped and expected it to be. We had no noise or comfort issues and the shuttle service was on time both to and from the hotel. Returned after a ten day vacation to a safely lit parking area where we found our car to be right where we had left it. We feel we got exactly what we paid for.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
RaeganK, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Philadelphia International Airport, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
I hope you had a great trip!!!! Thank you so much for staying with us and trusting us with your vehicle while you were on your vacation. We hope you stay with us again when you are leaving town again.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here for one night between returning car rental and taking new flight. I'd used advance purchase so it was very good value for money. Very functional, not luxurious but hadn't expected that. Very clean, lots of towels and hot water, drinks always available in the lobby as well as providing coffee makers in the room. Lots of space, good design, large tv. Used shuttle twice, very good. Location of Ruby Tuesday next door made an easy decision for evening meal. Disturbed a little by other guests, but I suppose this is inevitable in an airport hotel with people coming and going all the time. Breakfast included which was good. Nothing to dislike about this hotel!

Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
RaeganK, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Philadelphia International Airport, responded to this review, October 18, 2012
Thank you so much for choosing the Hampton Inn Philly Airport. I am so glad you were able to take advantage of all we have to offer here. Our staff prides themselves on keeping everything fresh and clean along with having that at home feeling. We hope the next time you are in Philadelphia you stay with us again.
Minneapolis
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

Good:
*The front desk people are outstanding--truly! That kept me staying at the hotel!

Bad:
*My pricing was wrong from the reservation I had and that reservation was goofed up too.
*The first room assigned to was so moldy I had to move and they put me in a remodeled room.
*Found out the only remodeled rooms are on 3 and 5 floor
*In the newly remodeled room the heat/A-C vent was dirty--gross and the tub did not drain well
*You can hear between rooms too easily--stayed up one night due to a crying baby and clock alarm that stayed on in the other room next to me at 4 am--yikes!

Room Tip: Make sure you ask for a room on the 5th floor or 3rd floor as those were the ones recently remodeled
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
RaeganK, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Philadelphia International Airport, responded to this review, October 17, 2012
Thank you for sharing feedback on your recent stay with us in Philadelphia. I am glad to hear you found our staff to be helpful and welcoming and will be sure to pass this on to the team. I understand you were unhappy with the cleanliness of your room and I am very sorry for this experience. We take a lot of pride in our guests being satisfied and apologize that we were unable to meet that expectation. I am working with our housekeeping staff to prevent similar issues from happening in the future. Please accept our apology for the noise issue you encountered, we know how important a good night’s rest is while traveling and we regret being unable to provide this. I hope that if your travels bring you back to the area, you will consider staying with us again
Parrish, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

This thank you and review is late, but it is still most sincere. Our daughter/my husband had an overnight flight from Philadelphia to Tampa on August 14, 2012. We had several problems making the reservation with Hilton's Corporate Customer Service Line.They were less than helpful and they gave inconsistent information, but when I called The Hampton Inn Philadelphia Airport Hotel directly - their Sales Coordinator Ms. Angela McCauley took over and it was a smooth and pleasant experience.

The park and fly feature is extremely convenient and the proximity to the airport can't be beat.

The room was lovely and The Ruby Tuesday next door is perfect. Thank you to Angela and the entire staff there for going above and beyond for us.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your lovely response. It is so nice to hear such a wonderful comment about someone on our staff. Where we see daily how much Angela provides for our hotel it is nice to see that our guests notice what she does for our hotel. Angela is truly an asset to our hotel and we are so glad to have her here.
I am also glad to hear that you like the park and fly package and with our 24 hour shuttle feel that it is the most convenient for our guests.
We hope to see you again next time you are in the area.
Belleville, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

From the time I checked in until check out, I've had amazing customer service and will be back again! All the staff, from the receptionists to the shuttle driver, to the housekeeping were amazingly friendly, attentive, and your comfort was their priority. The place was very clean, sheets changed daily, no dust or bad smells, and the temperature control was great in the room. The beds were very comfortable. The breakfast (complementary) was great- some of the best I've experienced vs. other hotels, and there was a lot of variety. Coffee, tea, and hot chocolate were in the lobby free 24 hours a day. The gym was nice and equipped well- even had towels there... The wifi and cable were included. They even were kind enough to give me a small fridge to keep in my room for perishable snacks I wanted to save. Their shuttle service took me to the septa regional rail (10 min walk away) where I went into center city and the convention center in 25 min! They even let me extend my check out free of charge! Loved this place, and the friendly courteous staff made it a great experience. Thank you!!!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your wonderful review of the Hampton Inn at the Philadelphia Airport. Our staff takes pride in there jobs and it is a great feeling when our guests see that. We hope to see you next time you are in Philly.

Been to Hampton Inn Philadelphia International Airport? Share your experiences!