Great location. Close to everything. Parking is expensive, about $50 a day. I can live with that, but I can't live with a room with no fridge, and no free WiFi. Like airlines, upscale hotels make their money on fees. But I spent the previous two nights in cheaper hotels with better amenities. C'mon, no fridge in the room? Thank goodness I had a cooler and access to the ice machine. Beds were great. Housekeeping never got to my room until after noon, I assume they were doing turnovers first. The fastest elevators I've ever used! But I spent over $1000 ($200/night) with no WiFi. It's time for that model to change. Not everyone who stays in these hotels has an expense account.
- Also Known As:
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown Hotel Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown Hotel
- Marriott Philadelphia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adjacent to the Pennsylvania Convention Center and 8 blocks from Independence Hall, this Center City Philadelphia hotel is ideally located near dining, shopping, business, & cultural attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Amex, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Philadelphia Marriott Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.