I stayed at the Marriott Downtown Philadelphia for the weekend of April 12 to 14. It was a very nice stay. The staff was great and if I needed anything they were fast to accommodate me. The hotel is in a great location. It is close to restaurants, attractions and transportation. If you need a bigger room stay in the Head House wing they have a king bed with pull out sofa. Reading terminal market is right across the street, make sure you go there. Do not use the hotel parking, their is a parking garage across the street. It is self service and a little cheaper.all in all it was a good stay and will stay their on my next trip to Philadelphia.
- Also Known As:
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown Hotel Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown Hotel
- Marriott Philadelphia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adjacent to the Pennsylvania Convention Center and 8 blocks from Independence Hall, this Center City Philadelphia hotel is ideally located near dining, shopping, business, & cultural attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Otel, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Philadelphia Marriott Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.