We stayed for two nights. It was a beautiful facility! It was a quick access to all of downtown. The only negative was the parking!! It was almost $40 per night to park (as are most downtown hotels) and the staff was less than courteous! As we waited for almost 45 minutes for our vehicle to be retrieved, we heard the revving of an engine with and deep acceleration followed byloud screech and bang of a vehicle into the concrete barrier. As the vehicle approached its disturbed owners, the attendant passed the keys over to the owner with no explanation as to why the entire side of the vehicle was damaged. He simply told the vehicle owners to refer to his supervisor who did nothing! I felt this was very alarming! How can a vehicle worth more than $40,000 have thousands of dollars of damage without any explaination or course of action to fix the vehicle!
- Also Known As:
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown Hotel
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown Hotel Philadelphia
- Marriott Philadelphia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adjacent to the Pennsylvania Convention Center and 8 blocks from Independence Hall, this Center City Philadelphia hotel is ideally located near dining, shopping, business, & cultural attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Amex, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, HotelsClick, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Philadelphia Marriott Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.