We arrived at 10 am and check in isn't until 4 pm. Luckily, we were able to check in and go to our room. We were on the 16th floor and got a corner room. Very clean and nice. The entire staff was kind, pleasant and helpful. The pool was clean and well maintained. Didn't eat at the hotel restaurants. Great location! We went to Reading Terminal Market and Maggiano's- right across the street. Also, saw the light show at Macy's (glad we saw it, but not spectacular)- right across the street. Short walk to Walnut Street Theater and to Basilica Sts. Peter and Paul. Very close to Historical parts of Philly. Would go back in a heartbeat!
- Also Known As:
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown Hotel
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown Hotel Philadelphia
- Marriott Philadelphia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adjacent to the Pennsylvania Convention Center and 8 blocks from Independence Hall, this Center City Philadelphia hotel is ideally located near dining, shopping, business, & cultural attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Amex, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, HotelsClick, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Philadelphia Marriott Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.