I just stayed at the Marriott for business, 10 days ago. The front desk staff and concierge, on the only day I asked for help, were letter or of the law, and no more. This is, though, a great location, and having the Reading Terminal Market just over the road made up for the unhelpful staff. They have free wi-fi too!
- Also Known As:
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown Hotel Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown Hotel
- Marriott Philadelphia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adjacent to the Pennsylvania Convention Center and 8 blocks from Independence Hall, this Center City Philadelphia hotel is ideally located near dining, shopping, business, & cultural attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Marriott, Expedia, Tingo, Otel, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Philadelphia Marriott Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.