Coming from a terrible experience in another hotel in Washington DC, Marriott first seemed like paradise!
Feet back on earth…
The Hotel is in a very convenient situation, both close to the Historical part of Town and not far from museums and Rittenhouse square. Not the best neighborhood but we never felt unsafe. Lots of stores around, Macy’s just in front, nice Market next door and subway line 10 steps away. Staff a bit impersonal but efficient. Rooms were not huge but comfortable, with safe and large screen TV.
Sole issue we didn’t like was having to pay for Wifi, otherwise great stay!
- Also Known As:
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown Hotel Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown Hotel
- Marriott Philadelphia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adjacent to the Pennsylvania Convention Center and 8 blocks from Independence Hall, this Center City Philadelphia hotel is ideally located near dining, shopping, business, & cultural attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Marriott, Expedia, Tingo, Otel, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelsClick, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Philadelphia Marriott Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.