Beautiful old building right across from City Hall. Perfect location for downtown Philadelphia.
Rooms were spacious and clean. Hotels has Starbucks in the lobby and a business center but they do make a charge for internet use unless you are checking in for a flight and printing boarding passes. No wonder it was always empty you walked past.
Other facilites - coin operated washer & dryer and also have a swimming pool and whirlpool.
Would stay here again if back in Philly
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
- Courtyard Philadelphia Downtown Hotel Philadelphia
- Courtyard Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Courtyard
- Philadelphia Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A nice property located near the city's Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Otel, Venere, Olotels, getaroom.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard Philadelphia Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.