Excellent location. Right in the middle of Center City. Easy walking distance to Reading Terminal Market and Convention Center (1 block). Lots of stores and restaurants. Very nice rooms. Very friendly helpful staff. Classic old building, beautiful and modernized. Free wifi (slow, but free).
Starbucks on site. Valet parking is expensive, but includes in and out privileges. Less expensive than Marriott around the corner, and they don't have free wifi. Spent 6 night there, and will be back.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Philadelphia Downtown Hotel Philadelphia
- Courtyard Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
- Courtyard Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Courtyard
- Philadelphia Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A nice property located near the city's Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Marriott, Travelocity, Orbitz, Otel, Olotels, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard Philadelphia Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.