Housekeeping is terrible. Arrived at 1:00 and had to wait 2 hours for a room to be ready. 2 hours to clean a room? The "hip and happening vibe" they rave about equates to blaring techno music in the lobby and elevators, so during that wait it was impossible to work. Second day, my room wasn't serviced. Had to request coffee for the next day. In room safe is meant to be big enough for a laptop, but it's 1/2 inch short for my regular sized laptop. Wanted to leave and had to wait for a front desk clerk to appear ..they have to stamp your parking ticket so you can get out, so you're stuck if no one is there. Honestly, don't bother with this place. It's not worth the hassle when there's a Sheraton and Hilton sharing the same parking lot (which costs $7/day ... why not just up the rates by $7 and be done with it?).
- Also Known As:
- Aloft Philadelphia Airport Hotel
- Aloft Philadelphia Airport Hotel Philadelphia
- Aloft Philadelphia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aloft Philadelphia Airport offers guests a bold, new travel experience just minutes from downtown Philadelphia and conveniently located near Philadelphia International Airport (free shuttle service). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Starwood, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your aloft Philadelphia Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.