“An Exceptional Delite” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Dessert
Wilson, North Carolina
“An Exceptional Delite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

Christopher's On Whidbey was a great experience - for the quality of the food to the ambiance to the courtesy of the staff, all around. We were a group of 6 friends and we all enjoyed our meals. Everything was properly done and served politely. The restaurant, itself, is a pleasant environment - even though when I first saw it from the outside I was wondering if it would be. It is nicely decorated and arranged. For my meal I had the Penn Cove Mussels on Linguini. I ordered the "small" serving - and I could not eat it all!

• Visited December 2013

Seattle
“Excellent attentive service- Gluten free options”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

We had reservations and were seated promptly. Our waiter was very aware of what a gluten free meal requires. He provided us with superb and attentive service. Our waiter also was educated when it came to the wines they served and suggested the perfect wine for our dinner. We ordered the special which was salmon with risotto which was prepared perfectly. However the restaurant is expensive considering their location and environment.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Twin Falls
“We enjoyed walking around this lovely town with beautiful views of the harbor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

This restaurant was suggested by a quilt shop owner in another town. We has a delicious lunch with great service.

Federal Way, Washington, United States
“Worth the Trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

It had been a year since our last visit to Christopher's in Coupeville and we were ready to make a return trip via the Washington State Ferry system. We opted for the fixed-menu dinner for two which was a stretch for me because it included a pound of mussels as the appetizer. I'm more of a 'turf' guy than a 'surf' guy, so I was prepared to be disgusted. Much to my surprise I ate several - at least half - mostly because of the great garlic sauce and bread that came with them. Next was a fresh and light tasting mozzarella, spinach, and tomato salad with balsamic vinegar and oil. The entree included both 4 oz of steelhead and 4 oz of bacon-wrapped tenderloin on a bed of mashed potatoes and seasonal vegetables. Excellent! The chocolate mousse dessert finished off the meal perfectly. The service was excellent and the meal was unhurried. Thank you, Christophers! (Reservations are strongly recommended.)

Renton, Washington, United States
“A perfect place for a meal in Coupeville”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

MY boyfriend and I heard of this restaurant through other people we were staying with at a Bed & Breakfast, and found it for lunch on Veteran's Day. We were blown away. It was our first time in Coupeville, and if we find ourselves back we would love to return to this restaurant. The tomato soup is FABULOUS!!! Such a generous portion for a "cup." The bread is served warm. The wine choices are wonderful and we loved that they feature local wines. The daily special was plentiful. We were sad they were out of mussels, because I am not much of a seafood person but we figured this place would prepare them well. If we return, that is on our "try" list. Their dessert menu was awesome and I highly, highly recommend you save room for something. The staff was very friendly and the decor was very sheik. I grew up in Las Vegas, Nevada, and this place reminded me so much of being some place back home