“Excellent attentive service- Gluten free options” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Dessert
Seattle
“Excellent attentive service- Gluten free options”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

We had reservations and were seated promptly. Our waiter was very aware of what a gluten free meal requires. He provided us with superb and attentive service. Our waiter also was educated when it came to the wines they served and suggested the perfect wine for our dinner. We ordered the special which was salmon with risotto which was prepared perfectly. However the restaurant is expensive considering their location and environment.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

90% Recommend
Twin Falls
“We enjoyed walking around this lovely town with beautiful views of the harbor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

This restaurant was suggested by a quilt shop owner in another town. We has a delicious lunch with great service.

Federal Way, Washington, United States
“Worth the Trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

It had been a year since our last visit to Christopher's in Coupeville and we were ready to make a return trip via the Washington State Ferry system. We opted for the fixed-menu dinner for two which was a stretch for me because it included a pound of mussels as the appetizer. I'm more of a 'turf' guy than a 'surf' guy, so I was prepared to be disgusted. Much to my surprise I ate several - at least half - mostly because of the great garlic sauce and bread that came with them. Next was a fresh and light tasting mozzarella, spinach, and tomato salad with balsamic vinegar and oil. The entree included both 4 oz of steelhead and 4 oz of bacon-wrapped tenderloin on a bed of mashed potatoes and seasonal vegetables. Excellent! The chocolate mousse dessert finished off the meal perfectly. The service was excellent and the meal was unhurried. Thank you, Christophers! (Reservations are strongly recommended.)

Renton, Washington, United States
“A perfect place for a meal in Coupeville”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

MY boyfriend and I heard of this restaurant through other people we were staying with at a Bed & Breakfast, and found it for lunch on Veteran's Day. We were blown away. It was our first time in Coupeville, and if we find ourselves back we would love to return to this restaurant. The tomato soup is FABULOUS!!! Such a generous portion for a "cup." The bread is served warm. The wine choices are wonderful and we loved that they feature local wines. The daily special was plentiful. We were sad they were out of mussels, because I am not much of a seafood person but we figured this place would prepare them well. If we return, that is on our "try" list. Their dessert menu was awesome and I highly, highly recommend you save room for something. The staff was very friendly and the decor was very sheik. I grew up in Las Vegas, Nevada, and this place reminded me so much of being some place back home

Coupeville, Washington
“Night Out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

My wife and I went out to enjoy an evening out on the town. We decided to try Christopher's on a Friday night without reservations. They just had a table open up and we were lucky to get the table with very little wait. Service was excellent and we decided on the special for the night which was a Bouillabaisse type dish which might have been the best I've ever had. I am a very particular customer so any positive response should be multiplied 3 fold.

• Visited October 2013