Chose to stay here because there was a social there after the Way of Whales workshop in Coupeville. We went to the social at 5:20 PM and ordered 2 glasses of wine at $7.50 each. The Inn had a sign that said Happy Hour was from 4:00-6:00 PM. Waitress said Happy Hour was over and it was 5:20 PM. So we were charged $15.00 vice $10:00. Room was ok but not worth $164.67. Got up in the morning to take a shower and the cheap faucets were stripped and you couldn't turn on the cold water so couldn't take a shower. Breakfast was ok but no comparison to other B & B's we have stayed in at Coupeville. We won't stay there again. Better service, better price elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Captain Whidbey Inn is an enchanting log inn that was hand-built in 1907. Located on the shores of Penn Cove inside the Ebey’s Landing National Historical Reserve, the inn is superbly located for outdoor enthusiasts and those seeking the charm of a historic Northwest town by the sea. Activities popular with guests include hiking, kayaking, cycling, antiquing, horseback riding, fishing, wine-tasting, and beachcombing. With both rustic and modern accommodations, the Captain Whidbey Inn offers three types of lodging: quaint log-walled rooms in the inn itself, romantic private waterfront cabins, and the more modern Lagoon rooms. Overnight stay includes water views from all areas on the property, access to our restaurant, free continental breakfast, free parking and free WiFi access as well as hot tubs and fireplaces in certain units. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Captain Whidbey Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Captain Whidbey Hotel Coupeville
- Captain Whidbey Inn
- The Captain Whidbey Inn Whidbey Island/Coupeville, WA