“Just ok” 3 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 22 Restaurants in Coupeville
Cuisines: Soups
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Reservations
Seattle, Washington
“Just ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

I love bakeries, and was especially in the mood for pie. The young waitress was very attentive and personable, and we appreciated the view out over the water. However, the pie was disappointing - bottom crust not done, and filling too sweet for my taste. Won' be returning.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Worth the trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

Every year, I get out to Whidbey Island on business. The last few years, my wife has gone out with me. Once we found Knead and Feed we made it a regular part of our trip. It is absolutely worth the trip down from Anacortes or Oak Harbor. The views in the restaurant are great (upper and lower levels are available, lower levels during the winter) and the food is homemade and amazing. The soups and sandwiches are healthy, made after you order, and amazing. And the pies! They always have a selection of pies made on site. Prices are quite low and a couple can eat well and be well under $30.

Visited October 2013
Seattle
“Yum”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

Great for a quicker bite of lunch or pastry in the tiny town. Pleasant place to sit, and super-friendly staff. Delicious sandwiches and soups. The "everything cookie" was amazing-- wish I had bought more than one!

Visited September 2013
Seattle, Washington
“Great Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

We camped near by for a week and ate breakfast here four times. The breakfast sandwich served in the cafe was the best I've ever had.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Nashville, TN
“A great unexpected find”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

We stopped in Coupeville heading to the ferry to Port Townsend. I poked my head into this place and decided a cinnamon roll was calling me. It was only after I ordered did I see the size - HUGE. It was warm, soft, just the right amount of cinnamon inside and sugar glaze on top. My wife and I would eat about half and decided to save the rest for later. About an hour after walking the town, we returned. We went to the downstairs restaurant where we had lunch. The soup and sandwiches were delicious, hearty and filling. The bread is fresh out of the ovens. The produce is mostly local and often organic. The view from our little table shows the harbor with sailboats moored in the open water. It was a grey and dreary day; but warm and cozy in the restaurant. The upstairs bakery has the same menu with cafe seating. The downstairs is more restaurant-like. I may have found a new favorite place to stop with future trips.

• Visited August 2013