“Great Breakfast” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 22 Restaurants in Coupeville
Cuisines: Soups
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Reservations
Seattle, Washington
“Great Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

We camped near by for a week and ate breakfast here four times. The breakfast sandwich served in the cafe was the best I've ever had.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Nashville, TN
“A great unexpected find”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

We stopped in Coupeville heading to the ferry to Port Townsend. I poked my head into this place and decided a cinnamon roll was calling me. It was only after I ordered did I see the size - HUGE. It was warm, soft, just the right amount of cinnamon inside and sugar glaze on top. My wife and I would eat about half and decided to save the rest for later. About an hour after walking the town, we returned. We went to the downstairs restaurant where we had lunch. The soup and sandwiches were delicious, hearty and filling. The bread is fresh out of the ovens. The produce is mostly local and often organic. The view from our little table shows the harbor with sailboats moored in the open water. It was a grey and dreary day; but warm and cozy in the restaurant. The upstairs bakery has the same menu with cafe seating. The downstairs is more restaurant-like. I may have found a new favorite place to stop with future trips.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Seattle, Washington
“Great Lunch w Lovely Feel and Water Views”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

Ate lunch here and was very satisfied. Sandwiches were so big! With homemade bread and fresh ingredients. Folks were friendly and attentive. Waitress even got the bee that had snuck in for me! :D

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Philadelphia
“Breakfast and scones - a great choice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

This is a great bakery restaurant on Front Street in Coupeville. Upstairs at street level they offered several breakfast sandwiches (wraps with plain, wheat or spinach dough, and scrambled eggs and other stuff inside, depending on which sandwich you choose), and various choices of desserts, including their out of this world blueberry scones. If you want a more restaurant-like experience, you can walk down the stairs outside to a lower level where they have restaurant service and a larger menu. Both the bakery level and restaurant level look over the water. The coffee is very good, and there are tables in the bakery level to sit down and eat. Servers behind the counter were very friendly. This is not fast food, as everything is cooked to order, so you may wait ten minutes or so to get your order.

Visited September 2013
Chilliwack, Canada
“Sweet place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

We loved the setting and laid back feel - and I was pleasantly surprised with the total of our bill (I didn't look at any of the prices before ordering). The gal behind the counter was very friendly and the gigantic cinnamon buns were great to share. We only spent an hour or so in Coupeville but I'd surely go back to this quaint town and would probably try Knead & Feed's restaurant downstairs next time.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere