“Victorian Sea Side paradise” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Blue Goose Inn Bed and Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Coupeville
Blue Goose Inn Bed and Breakfast
You added Blue Goose Inn Bed and Breakfast to your Saves list
702 N Main St, Coupeville, Whidbey Island, WA 98239   |
Ranked #2 of 13 Coupeville B&B and Inns
Falmouth, Massachusetts, United States
“Victorian Sea Side paradise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

Lovely overnight! Walk to water! Sweet village. Rent both homes and host event on lovely grounds...great Chef...yummy apples...

We stayed in front room. Loved the barbers sink and claw foot tub!

Enjoyed Toby's but food was marginal!
You won't be unhappy!

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Cape Cod
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

Too short a stay. Hospitality, perfect location, morning dining, historic waterfront, and charming room accommodations... all beckon my wife and I for a return visit. Laid-back & relaxed, yet location, area and use of organic food prep peaks entertained interest. My wife and I are well traveled & we agree.. this place and it's proprietors - "world class"! Penn Cove room delightful.

Room Tip: Peen Cove Room.. Victorian delight. Sunny - beautiful bay window sitting area - 1910 'Barber...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Sarasota, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

I stayed at the Blue Goose en route to a program at the Whidbey Institute. It was a great choice. It is an easy walk from the charming harborfront village. Becky made a gourmet breakfast and Dave was a friendly host with a pot of coffee. I enjoyed breakfast at a table with 4 other travelers. The room was comfortable and I left rested and ready for my program.

Marysville, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

Dave and Becky provided a wonderful experience. They were gracious to create a special diet breakfast including homemade juice and sauces. Dave informed me of a scenic walk which provided me with a perfectly relaxing sunset view. The Garden Room is well appointed and comfortable including a front parlor filled with beautiful period furniture and relaxing atmosphere. I will return for a quick get-away weekend time and again.

Surrey, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

Dave and Becky are terrific hosts, and the breakfast was made memorable by the homemade condiments and different recipes Becky used to whet our appetites. The rooms are spacious and a trip to the past when plumbing fixtures were massive works of art, but all in perfect working order!

The Blue Goose is a great spot to camp as you explore the waterfront area of Coupeville, I am sure it will meet everyone's standards as a comfortable and welcoming Inn.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Bellingham, WA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

I stayed at the Blue Goose Inn while attending a 4 day photography workshop at the Pacific NW Art School. Dave and Becky are the most wonderful hosts! I chose the Garden Room as it was on the ground floor. I didn't want to be clunking down the stairs with all my camera gear early in the morning and disturbing others. My room was perfect and fit my needs well. My bed was one of the most comfortable I have ever slept in.

Due to my early morning schedule, I only got to eat the breakfast once, but it was incredible! On the other morning, Becky packed me a "grab and go" breakfast to take with me on my photo shoot. My last day the class went out for breakfast so I missed breakfast that day. I want to go back and enjoy the wonderful breakfasts there!

Becky and Dave do everything they can to make your stay the most enjoyable. I will definitely go back in the future and will highly recommend the Blue Goose Inn to others!

Comox, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

Located in the quaint village of Coupville on beautiful Whidby Island, the Blue Goose Inn offers a charming and relaxed haven for the traveller. The Inn, situated within walking distance of "downtown" Coupville, consists of two Victorian era houses, both filled with beautiful period furniture and accessories. Everything is clean and meticulously maintained by owners Dave and Becky who truly go out of their way to make their guests feel comfortable and welcome. On our arrival we were greeted by hosts Dave and Becky and the wonderful aroma of jam making , wafting from the kitchen. Coffee tea and homemade treats were available at any time ( we highly recommend the brownies and chocolate chip cookies). We stayed in the "Bell Tower "room, and like the rest of the Inn, this room was furnished with beautiful antiques and decorated in the Victorian style. The room was impeccably clean, with a soft comfortable queen bed and gas fireplace, a wonderful cozy place to spend a cold wet September evening. Breakfast was a thing of beauty, featuring fresh fruit and juice, hot coffee , an egg dish and wonderful fluffy pancakes, with a tempting variety of homemade toppings. It was a pleasure to linger over breakfast and talk with our hosts, hopefully we will be back next year. We have no hesitation in recommending the Blue Goose Inn, particularly to those looking for something a little bit special at a reasonable price. The Blue Goose Inn is the embodiment of a past era of refinement and service excellence .

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Blue Goose Inn Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!