“Relaxing and Charming” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Blue Goose Inn Bed and Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Coupeville
Blue Goose Inn Bed and Breakfast
You added Blue Goose Inn Bed and Breakfast to your Saves list
702 N Main St, Coupeville, Whidbey Island, WA 98239   |
Ranked #2 of 13 Coupeville B&B and Inns
Surrey, Canada
“Relaxing and Charming”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

Dave and Becky are terrific hosts, and the breakfast was made memorable by the homemade condiments and different recipes Becky used to whet our appetites. The rooms are spacious and a trip to the past when plumbing fixtures were massive works of art, but all in perfect working order!

The Blue Goose is a great spot to camp as you explore the waterfront area of Coupeville, I am sure it will meet everyone's standards as a comfortable and welcoming Inn.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Bellingham, WA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

I stayed at the Blue Goose Inn while attending a 4 day photography workshop at the Pacific NW Art School. Dave and Becky are the most wonderful hosts! I chose the Garden Room as it was on the ground floor. I didn't want to be clunking down the stairs with all my camera gear early in the morning and disturbing others. My room was perfect and fit my needs well. My bed was one of the most comfortable I have ever slept in.

Due to my early morning schedule, I only got to eat the breakfast once, but it was incredible! On the other morning, Becky packed me a "grab and go" breakfast to take with me on my photo shoot. My last day the class went out for breakfast so I missed breakfast that day. I want to go back and enjoy the wonderful breakfasts there!

Becky and Dave do everything they can to make your stay the most enjoyable. I will definitely go back in the future and will highly recommend the Blue Goose Inn to others!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Comox, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

Located in the quaint village of Coupville on beautiful Whidby Island, the Blue Goose Inn offers a charming and relaxed haven for the traveller. The Inn, situated within walking distance of "downtown" Coupville, consists of two Victorian era houses, both filled with beautiful period furniture and accessories. Everything is clean and meticulously maintained by owners Dave and Becky who truly go out of their way to make their guests feel comfortable and welcome. On our arrival we were greeted by hosts Dave and Becky and the wonderful aroma of jam making , wafting from the kitchen. Coffee tea and homemade treats were available at any time ( we highly recommend the brownies and chocolate chip cookies). We stayed in the "Bell Tower "room, and like the rest of the Inn, this room was furnished with beautiful antiques and decorated in the Victorian style. The room was impeccably clean, with a soft comfortable queen bed and gas fireplace, a wonderful cozy place to spend a cold wet September evening. Breakfast was a thing of beauty, featuring fresh fruit and juice, hot coffee , an egg dish and wonderful fluffy pancakes, with a tempting variety of homemade toppings. It was a pleasure to linger over breakfast and talk with our hosts, hopefully we will be back next year. We have no hesitation in recommending the Blue Goose Inn, particularly to those looking for something a little bit special at a reasonable price. The Blue Goose Inn is the embodiment of a past era of refinement and service excellence .

Pleasanton, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

My husband and I had one day to visit Whidbey Island (driving up from Seattle in the morning) and are glad we chose the Blue Goose Inn. We drove north on Hwy 5 to see Deception Pass and arrived at the inn in time to enjoy an afternoon stroll around the small downtown area of Coupeville. Dave & Becky were so welcoming, gracious and helpful. Our room, the Chart Room, was attractive and comfortable. We enjoyed our tasty breakfast. Becky thoughtfully asks guests ahead of time for any food allergies or preferences. We certainly enjoyed our visit and very much recommend the Blue Goose B&B! Thanks, Nancy & George from Pleasanton CA.

Room Tip: Because the two houses are Victorians from the late 1800s, there are no elevators, so if you can'...
Seattle
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

We only stayed one night for a wedding in town, but it was so pleasant. Dave and Becky were super-accommodating and so personable. The room was lovely, bed like sleeping on a cloud. Excellent breakfast! Would definitely stay again and recommend to anyone and everyone!

Room Tip: Bell Tower room has great natural light.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Tacoma, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

My husband and I are so glad we chose the Blue Goose B&B for our getaway : ) Dave and Becky are such gracious hosts. The room is charming, two chocolate chip cookies for a touch of home : ) Bed was comfortable, lovely view, charming old house : ) Breakfast was outstanding! Definitely thinking about going back next time we are in the area : )

Santa Fe
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

We had two days of a two-week vacation that were unplanned as far as lodging--so when we headed to Whidbey Island, and wound up the day in Coupeville, we were grateful to find a last minute vacancy at the Blue Goose. Our hosts, their recommendations for dinner, the lovely breakfast, our room and the location of the inn were all perfect. Thank you Becky and Dave!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Blue Goose Inn Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!