“Island Paradise” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Blue Goose Inn B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Coupeville
Blue Goose Inn B&B
You added Blue Goose Inn B&B to your Saves list
702 N Main St, Coupeville, Whidbey Island, WA 98239   |
Ranked #2 of 13 Coupeville B&B and Inns
aliciahope
“Island Paradise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2008

My husband and I spent 2 nights at the Blue Goose over the 4th of July weekend. The inn is beautiful and charming with many antique furnishing. We stayed in the Penn Cove Suite which has a nice view out the front upstairs bay window. The suite also has a private bath with the most unique antique pedestal double sink I have ever seen.

The inn keepers, Marty and Sue, are wonderful people. They were so helpful in giving recommendations on resturants and local happenings. Sue also cooks a fanastic breakfast each morning (be sure to try the cookies at check-in too!).

Coupeville is a great place to visit. My husband likes to have an iternary every minute and I like to slow down and go on the whim. We were able to do both here. We shopped, hiked, and dined around town. The inn is walking distance from the downtown and wharf. It is a wonderful bed and breakfast. Give if a try!

• Liked — Peaceful atmosphere
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
New York, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2008

We traveled to Whidbey Island for a wedding and stayed at The Blue Goose Inn with several other couples. The owner,Sue, could not have been more wonderful dealing with special arrangements for each of us. We highly recommend The Blue Goose Inn. The Inn itself is a beautiful building , and you will feel very much at home. You will also love the location, just a block from the charming town of Coupeville. It's the perfect place to stay when visiting Whidbey Island.

• Stayed June 2008, traveled with friends
California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2008

The Blue Goose Inn was a wonderful place to stay while I attended a class at the Coupeville Art Center. It is a short walk to the Art Center. Sue and Marty give a 10% discount for Art Center students. My room was lovely, kept clean and tidy. Breakfast each day was hearty and tasty. I will go back whenever I take a class at the Coupeville Art Center....and probably on other trips to the area.

• Liked — it was close to the Coupeville Art Center
  • Stayed June 2008, traveled solo
Vancouver, BC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2007

We stayed in the Blue Room above the restaurant (The Cove)and it was great - with lovely antique decor, super comfortable queen bed, and spacious bathroom. Everything was clean (a nice change from the place we'd stayed at the previous night) and well-kept. Our host, Sue, was super sweet and very accommodating. The breakfast was tasty, but not exactly suitable for a reduced-fat diet. I did have a couple of bites of my well-buttered freshly baked cinnamon toast and it was yummy!

• Stayed October 2007, traveled as a couple
Vancouver, BC
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2007

... you'll love 2 old houses even more. These are faded roses, but what beautiful works of architectural art. My husband, Simon, and I took drive over to Whidbey from Edmonds where our son and his fiancee live to see the longest island on the US west coast and really fell in love with Coupeville. Instead of focusing on that little chip of paint missing in the bathroom, and every other building in this quaint little town, focus on the adorable charm of the houses and buildings and excellent customer service in all the shops and yes, this B&B.

Great for families and those wanting peace and quiet

Carol Vancouver, BC

Stayed April 2007
Dallas TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2007

I'm really not one to submit reviews, but the experience my wife and I had at the Blue Goose Inn was simply sensational. It was the perfect retreat for our very busy lifestyles. The service was was a excellent and the cuisine was simply divine. We were made to feel right at home by Sue Cunningham, the owner of Blue Goose Inn. I would advise anyone traveling to the island to consider the Blue Goose for lodging or to simply drop in for lunch. You won't be disappointed.

Dallas, TX

Stayed April 2007
federal way
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2007

My husband and I went to Whidbey Island for quiet week-end away from home. Our stay at the Inn was great we stayed one night and had it to ourselves. Our room was full of beautiful anitques and our king size bed was wonderful. Sue was a friendly hostess and was able to help us with tourist information. The island is small enough you can stop in almost all the towns and shop and look around. We also stopped at the Whidbey Island Winery and did a little wine tasting and bought a bottle of wine. When we told Sue she offered us wine glasses for our room. We would go back and stay again and maybe have another couple join us since there are only 2 rooms to stay in it would be like having a whole house to ourselves. The down stairs has a very nice restaurant with a gourmet menu and a nice wine list, we will have dinner there next time.

Stayed February 2007

Been to Blue Goose Inn B&B? Share your experiences!