“Nice place but kinda pricey.” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Romance, Local cuisine, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Alexander Street
Description: Front Street Grill is located on the waterside of Front Street in Coupeville Washington. We have spectacular views of Mt Baker and the Historic Coupeville Wharf.
“Nice place but kinda pricey.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

Lunch was tasty but seemed well overpriced for what I got. I expected more. Nice view of the harbor, good service and surroundings.

I was not compelled to return their the next day. I thought the burger at Tobey's was a better value.

Visited May 2014

Newport Beach, CA
“juicy burgers and excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

My husband and I wandered into this place when we were checking out Whidbey Island. What a great view of the water from our table! There was a good selection of items on the menu. We ordered burgers which were juicy and satisfying. The jalapeño burger had a nice kick and my husband asked if they could customize his burger with blue cheese- no problem! The waiter was very attentive but not overbearing with his surveillance of our table. He was immediately responsive with any request. The price is a bit more for lunch burgers but the quality and taste of the whole experience was well worth it. Too bad I was so full that I had to pass on dessert.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Apex, North Carolina
“Great jalapeño burger”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

If you're tired of seafood and would like a nice big burger for dinner or lunch, I'd recommend this grill. Food was great and Coupeville is a beautiful little town with lots of little shops to check out before or after you eat. The restaurant had quite a varied menu so it would likely have something for everyone in your party.

Visited June 2014
Everett, WA
“Very good food - pricey but you are paying for the water view”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

Good food - great clam chowder. Nice views and casual atmosphere. Great service - pricey but with this view? I think that is typical. We'll go back again. Some good sounding things on the menu. We got there at 11:30 and they weren't very busy but filled up by the time we left.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Poole, United Kingdom
“Nice place for a relaxing drink”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

I liked to sit at the bar with an IPA. There are some nice views from the windows and there is a relaxed atmosphere. Happy hours are 2-5 and 8-close when there is $1 off alcoholic drinks. The staff were friendly and welcoming and there is a good selection of wines too.

• Visited May 2014