“Front Street Grill meets all recommendations...” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Alexander Street
Description: Front Street Grill is located on the waterside of Front Street in Coupeville Washington. We have spectacular views of Mt Baker and the Historic Coupeville Wharf.
Surrey, Canada
“Front Street Grill meets all recommendations...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

Several previous patrons from our home town had recommended the Front Street Grill for its food and location. We were not disappointed; the food was top notch, and its always great to dine while overlooking the ocean. The staff were friendly and efficient. We would recommend this restaurant to anyone.

Visited October 2013

Greenbank, Washington
“ALWAYS XLNT !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Lunches & dinners are ALWAYS XLNT ! = the food - the presentation - the service !

And the views of Penn Cove & the historic wharf are great ! (at most tables)

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Dallas, TX
“If you like mussels, you will love these.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

We went to this restaurant our second night and wish we had gone the first. The mussels Rockefeller were one of the best meals I have ever had. My husband had ordered something else. Although his was good, he regretted not ordering as I had. The next night we returned and both ordered mussels Rockefeller. They were just as good as we remembered. In addition to the good food, we really enjoyed the people who were there, servers and customers.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Missoula, Montana
“Great place for good views and food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

We came for the mussels and left happy! Our innkeeper recommended the Front Street Grill over another place that served mussels. I was impressed with the number of ways they were prepared. I opted for the saffron-based dish with linguine and my companion chose the prosciutto-based dish. Both were delicious; the sauces were yummy and most importantly the muscles were tender and moist. The mussels were raised down the road in Penn Cove and were super fresh. Service was great...prices fair and the view was beautiful.

Visited October 2013
Rome, Georgia
“I ate an expensive lunch and left hungry!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

Nice atmosphere looking out over water. I ordered the dungeness crab cakes which came with a house salad. The cakes were silver dollar size (2) and house salad was a handful of field greens. Just not filling at all, more the size of a small appetizer. Hubby ordered a whole order of Penn Cove mussels (Angry Mussels on the menu) that was a full pound and plenty but served with a couple of tiny pieces of garlic bread. It seemed like they cut corners on portions. Two cups of chowder (very good), crab plate, mussel plate, one beer came to $49.19. Steep for my pocketbook. I will say our server, Jodi, was attentive and helpful. I just wish I had asked portion size for crab cakes. I've got to stop assuming that satisfying a tourist's appetite is a priority in touristy towns. A tv in the very well-appointed rest room was a first for me.
Best part? Walking across the street for the best ice cream cones at old fashioned prices!

• Visited September 2013