Stayed here for a late season ski trip. Had a wonderful conversation at check-in with the manager Raj. Extremely friendly and cordial. Was given a room that looked to have been recently renovated -- the room and bathroom were both extremely clean and the bed was very comfortable. Only complaint would be the bathroom fan was a bit loud -- appears that possibly the fan needs to be replaced -- but really was no issue at all.
Breakfast was wonderful as always with make your own waffles, cereals, eggs, muffins, toast, bagels, pastries, yogurt and more.
I still love the underground parking garage so that snow doesn't fall on your vehicle as you sleep. VERY helpful given that Mammoth got several inches of new snow while I was there.
This has GOT to be one of the best -- if not THE best -- stays I have ever had at this or any other Quality Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Inn near Mammoth Mountain Ski Resort hotel in CaliforniaThe Quality Inn® near Mammoth Mountain Ski Resort hotel is conveniently located just four miles from Mammoth Mountain Ski Area, with nearby shuttle to and from the resort every 30 minutes during the ski season.This Mammoth Lakes, CA hotel is driving distance to area attractions, including:The Devils Postpile National MonumentMono LakeYosemite National ParkConvict LakeLookout Mountain LoopThe hotel is also close to Bodie State Historic Park, Mammoth Rock and the Hot Creek State Fish Hatchery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Quality Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Hotel Mammoth Lakes
- Quality Inn Mammoth Lakes
- Mammoth Lakes Quality Inn