As an avid traveler but a new dog owner I was fairly apprehensive about bringing a young puppy to a ski resort during winter. We were graciously greeted by the valet, front desk and concierge. The warmth and hospitality, eagerness to please and overall kindness on the staff was present from the beginning through our last photo outside the hotel before we departed. Buck the concierge was a wealth of knowledge and so kind. Rodney the bellman was outstanding, happy and a joy to see in the lobby each day. My puppy was welcomed w open arms and they made the stay super easy and comfortable for all!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the spectacular Eastern Sierras, The Westin Monache Resort, Mammoth enjoys a prime location with stunning panoramic views of the mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Westin Monache Resort Mammoth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Monache Resort Mammoth Hotel Mammoth Lakes
- Westin Monache Hotel Mammoth
- Westin Mammoth Lakes
- Mammoth Lakes Westin