We stayed here over Father's Day weekend so my husband could go mountain biking with our kids. The resort (and Mammoth itself) was very quiet as they are not into the heart of summer as of yet. The resort is beautiful and in close proximity to restaurants and the shuttle to go mountain biking (the gondola was not operating the weekend we were there so the shuttle drove mountain bikers up the hill). We had a one bedroom suite with lots of space and a nice view of the mountains.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the spectacular Eastern Sierras, The Westin Monache Resort, Mammoth enjoys a prime location with stunning panoramic views of the mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Westin Monache Resort Mammoth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Monache Resort Mammoth Hotel Mammoth Lakes
- Westin Monache Hotel Mammoth
- Westin Mammoth Lakes
- Mammoth Lakes Westin