The Westin Monache is a very convenient and nice place for ski travel in Mammoth. With the gondola conveniently located, you don't need to use a car at all once you check in. Just walk to the village and take the gondola right to the slopes. The service is good and the rooms are nice. Downside is that it is expensive (as is the on site restaurant) and the rooms are a little small.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the spectacular Eastern Sierras, The Westin Monache Resort, Mammoth enjoys a prime location with stunning panoramic views of the mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Westin Monache Resort Mammoth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Monache Resort Mammoth Hotel Mammoth Lakes
- Westin Monache Hotel Mammoth
- Westin Mammoth Lakes
- Mammoth Lakes Westin