We just returned from a fantastic trip to Mammoth using our SPG points at the Westin. The hotel is very nice. We were pleasantly surprised upon check-in to find that our room was a generous size and included a kitchenette. It was the busiest time of year at the hotel yet the staff maintained their cool and handled the volume of guests very well. The hotel is located right near the village and gondola to the mountain. You couldn't beat the location. We enjoyed snow boarding, the tubing/snow play place, and sledding a number of times with our own sleds. We enjoyed a tasty dinner at Skadi, which I would highly recommend. Honestly, there are only positive things to say about the resort!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the spectacular Eastern Sierras, The Westin Monache Resort, Mammoth enjoys a prime location with stunning panoramic views of the mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Starwood, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Westin Monache Resort Mammoth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Monache Resort Mammoth Hotel Mammoth Lakes
- Westin Monache Hotel Mammoth
- Westin Mammoth Lakes
- Mammoth Lakes Westin