We stayed in Mammoth over the summer and this resort was great. The suite we were in had a beautiful, and the staff was super accommodating.
Two things of note:
1) There are no ice machines... No really none! While they are more than willing to send ice up, or fill up water bottles at the restaurant, it is a pain.
2) They only have 2 washing machines and dryers for the entire complex, which I found odd since it caters to outdoors types and skiers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the spectacular Eastern Sierras, The Westin Monache Resort, Mammoth enjoys a prime location with stunning panoramic views of the mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Westin Monache Resort Mammoth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Monache Resort Mammoth Hotel Mammoth Lakes
- Westin Monache Hotel Mammoth
- Westin Mammoth Lakes
- Mammoth Lakes Westin