“go to mcdonalds” 2 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
“go to mcdonalds”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2010

We ate there in june 2010. I ordered bacon and eggs with potatoes well done. The bacon was more like beef jerky and my potatoes were not well done. I noticed that most people did not eat the potatoes. Duh, if people aren't eatting the potatoes, there must be a problem. I sent back my bacon as it was hard as a rock like it had been precooked and sat around and the waitress said a lot of people like it that way. If I was a server, I would question the cook and make sure my customers knew what they were getting before it became a problem. Then, a family of four wanted a large table. The resturant was empty. She told them that they don't normally do that but gave them the table. I said, why would you even say that? She kept going on about large groups coming in and needing those big tables. I told her that they had one shot to make everyones experience wonderfull so that they would come back year after year. She told me to eat at the other places and then I would come back. I paid too much for a lousy meal and got bad service as well. I will never go back.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

83% Recommend
Orange County, CA
“Okay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2010

This is just a place for breakfast or dinner. Nothing that knocks your socks off. Last time I was there I had a turkey sandwich. The turkey (while not bad) was nothing above a "Subway Sandwich" level. The portions are large -

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Los Angeles
“Triple D's”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2009

Dirt, dreaful and disgusting.

A good place for grease, butter and heart disease.

San Jose, CA
“solid meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2009

had a dinner here, usually we have breakfast here (which is really good). tasty bread service. dinner I had a baked pasta dish. The sauce was too watery, but still edible. we did arrive not too soon before closing so maybe they rushed the veggies from the boiling water into the dish. meh, I'm still pretty loyal to this place because more often than not the food is good.

we had a slice of the peach pie a la mode. very worthwile desert!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Mono County, CA
“I won't ever understand it....”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2009

I've eaten here about 10 times over the past 10 years, only once for a meal besides breakfast. The food is consistently fair to middling, the service is the same, the facility is threadbare, and the ingredients are not of high quality (do you like small, chalky, virtually meatless bacon?).
For some reason, tourists (not locals!) line up outside this place and waste an hour standing on the curb waiting to eat here. Why would someone drive all the way to Mammoth just to wait in line to eat a mediocre barely average breakfast? Well, they do, and I won't ever understand it.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere