“Probably the Worst McDonald's I've Been To” 1 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #69 of 77 Restaurants in Mammoth Lakes
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Probably the Worst McDonald's I've Been To”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

The staff here was incredibly rude, and sadly the customer is not right at this location. One of my friends ordered a fish sandwich, which came with a measly half a slice of American cheese. When he asked for the full slice, the girl at the counter told him he'd have to pay extra for the other half of his cheese! Makes me wonder why I didn't get a discount for asking for no cheese on mine! We won't eat here again.

Visited March 2014

San Francisco Bay Area
“Ten Minutes for a McMocha?”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

All I wanted was a Mocha Coffee on a midweek afternoon. The two older couples in front of me kept going back to the counter as it seemed like the guy working it hadn't been providing them with whatever they needed. He'd all but forgotten me till I said something. The Mocha wasn't that great, either.

Visited September 2013
Chino Hills, California, United States
“McDonald's”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

McDonald's is what it is! New chicken wraps are good. Stop at the one in Big Pine and be sure to sit facing the mts. Beautiful view.

Visited October 2013