“Love the burgers” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
“Love the burgers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

I have been going to Burgers for my entire life. My husband & I had our rehearsal dinner there the night before our wedding. Every experience I have had there has been wonderful. I don't know I have tried anything but a cheeseburger because I love them. They are a little on the messy side. I add grilled mushrooms which again make the burger excellent. The fries are crisp and nicely seasoned. I have gotten a side salad a few times and the lettuce is always fresh and tasty. My husband loves to get their chocolate shakes. Again, delicious. The location is fantastic. In the summer, it is close by the lakes. In the winter, it is easily accessible. The only reason I rated it very good was because I feel the customer service lacks a bit here. Most of the servers aren't very friendly but they do their job. I will most definitely return again on our next visit and continue to recommend.

Diamond Bar, California
“Meh!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

We have tried Burgers several times. It has . . . burgers. Some salads, some other stuff. What turns us off is the lackadasical attitude of the staff. They are not happy, nor are the happy to serve you. Wish it were otherwise; nevertheless, their location is 85% of their viability, situated across the street from the Village, the don't need to change. The tourists keep coming; the locals opt for other places to spend their money.

Visited July 2014
los angeles
“Great meals and fast service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

Went to eat here on a Monday night as we were staying across the way in the Village. So far, out of the three nights we've stayed in Mammoth this has been the best. The waitress we had and staff were friendly and accommodating with our 17 month old. I had a BBQ beef/dip and my husband had the pastrami- both excellent.

Ladera Ranch, California
“great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

Never had a bad meal here and have had burgers, ribs etc. The staff is great and you get a lot of food.

Visited July 2014
Lima, Ohio
“Great burgers and super fast service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

We walked over to Burgers for lunch and loved the burgers. The fries were golden brown and delicious . We also could not believe the speed of service. I highly recommend Burgers!

Visited May 2014