My family and I stayed out Juniper Springs the week between Christmas and New Years, arguably their busiest time. The hotel was at 100% capacity but we never felt like our needs weren't met. The hotel staff was very attentive and knowledgeable about both the area and the ski resort. You can buy lift tickets and rent ski equipment from inside the resort, which is huge, if you've ever seen the lines at the lodge.
We parked our car in the underground parking lot and never needed to get it out until we checked out. The hotel has a complimentary shuttle that operates everyday and will take you wherever you want to go, although it's on a first come/first serve basis.
All in all, we feel like we had a great first experience in Mammoth, thanks to Juniper Springs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Have the Mountains at your Front Door. Juniper Springs Lodge, Sunstone and Eagle Run make up Mammoth's premier ski-in/ski-out resort. Located at Eagle Lodge and Eagle Express chairlift, these studio to three bedroom condos and townhomes offer an alpine getaway that is ideal for families. Juniper Springs Resort was recently named one of Conde Nast Traveler's top 50 ski resort properties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Juniper Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Juniper Springs Hotel Mammoth Lakes
- Juniper Springs Mammoth Lakes
- Mammoth Lakes Juniper Springs Lodge