We just returned from a great time at this property. Jim (the manager) made sure our stay was what we hoped for...and was quick to ask if there was anything he and his staff could accomodate. The place is very nice with beautiful views and a great pool and spa area.
Sierra in the coffee shop was very friendly and provided very good, convenient coffee and light breakfast items.
Heidi ( I accused her of making up the name to give an Alps feel to the front desk) was also very friendly.
In short, a very nice place with great people and beautiful surroundings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Have the Mountains at your Front Door. Juniper Springs Lodge, Sunstone and Eagle Run make up Mammoth's premier ski-in/ski-out resort. Located at Eagle Lodge and Eagle Express chairlift, these studio to three bedroom condos and townhomes offer an alpine getaway that is ideal for families. Juniper Springs Resort was recently named one of Conde Nast Traveler's top 50 ski resort properties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Otel, Odigeo, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Juniper Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Juniper Springs Hotel Mammoth Lakes
- Juniper Springs Mammoth Lakes
- Mammoth Lakes Juniper Springs Lodge