Undercover parking (electric doors). Large room with kitchen and balcony. The refrigerator was extremely noisy on and off. Long walk to where the bars and restaurants. Off season so more limited choice on one hand, but, still enough to choose from. Taxis were available to get back later that evening. Fresh air, trees, good setting although the area immediately around the hotel looks a bit strange without any snow (i.e. poorly presented baron land). Very limited services onsite at Juniper Springs Resort, so be prepared for a long walk, short drive or a taxi (no shuttles off season) to get food or entertainment. All in all, enjoyed one night there but was keen to hit the road again next morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Have the Mountains at your Front Door. Juniper Springs Lodge, Sunstone and Eagle Run make up Mammoth's premier ski-in/ski-out resort. Located at Eagle Lodge and Eagle Express chairlift, these studio to three bedroom condos and townhomes offer an alpine getaway that is ideal for families. Juniper Springs Resort was recently named one of Conde Nast Traveler's top 50 ski resort properties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Juniper Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Juniper Springs Hotel Mammoth Lakes
- Juniper Springs Mammoth Lakes
- Mammoth Lakes Juniper Springs Lodge