The location of this hotel is great when there is snow. Fortunately, there was enough snow on our trip to be able to ski in/out. It appears with the slow ski season, the hotel isn't staffed properly. We just visitied for a few days after the best snowfall of the season, but the hotel wasn't staffed enough to handle the Sunday checkouts. Only one (stressed) person handling phone calls and check outs. Many people waiting for bell service. It was just faster for us to load the car by carrying out our own luggage.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Have the Mountains at your Front Door. Juniper Springs Lodge, Sunstone and Eagle Run make up Mammoth's premier ski-in/ski-out resort. Located at Eagle Lodge and Eagle Express chairlift, these studio to three bedroom condos and townhomes offer an alpine getaway that is ideal for families. Juniper Springs Resort was recently named one of Conde Nast Traveler's top 50 ski resort properties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Juniper Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Juniper Springs Hotel Mammoth Lakes
- Juniper Springs Mammoth Lakes
- Mammoth Lakes Juniper Springs Lodge