We stayed here for 4 nights over New Year. The location is great; walking distance from the Eagle Chair. The room was nice, clean and fairly spacious. The underground parking is very convenient. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable about restaurants and the lifts. We used the resort's jacuzzi and the game room. We also borrowed movies form the lobby to watch in our room's dvd player. If you are looking at the Juniper, here are a few recommendations: If you get the unit with the old sofa beds, ask for a foam mattress to be placed on top of the in-place mattress. You may not be able to close the sofa bed during your stay, but you will sleep more comfortable at night. Another suggestion, ask for a lower level unit. Heat rises, and our unit on the 5th floor was very, very warm. Of course you can open the windows a bit, but I think a unit on the 2-3 floor would be ideal.
- Also Known As:
- Juniper Springs Hotel Mammoth Lakes
- Juniper Springs Hotel
- Juniper Springs Mammoth Lakes
- Mammoth Lakes Juniper Springs Lodge
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Have the Mountains at your Front Door. Juniper Springs Lodge, Sunstone and Eagle Run make up Mammoth's premier ski-in/ski-out resort. Located at Eagle Lodge and Eagle Express chairlift, these studio to three bedroom condos and townhomes offer an alpine getaway that is ideal for families. Juniper Springs Resort was recently named one of Conde Nast Traveler's top 50 ski resort properties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Amex, Travelocity, Otel, getaroom.com, Priceline, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal , Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your Juniper Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.