We spent the weekend in Mammoth and decided to try this place out. The first night we had a studio which was nice, but we had an issue with the shower head in the shower and the next night they upgraded us to a one bedroom. I would recommend the one bedroom. There is a TV in the bedroom and the living room area. In the studio you could not see the TV from the bed. Both have a kitchen area which is nice. The one bedroom just gives you a little bit more space than the studio. You can run to the Vons up the street and grab groceries so you are not eating out every meal. The rooms are clean. The TV also has a dvd player which is nice if you want to watch movies. I would say the only down side is that there is no air conditioning in the rooms. We were there in the early part of May and it probably only got to 70 degrees during the day, but since there is no air the room was stuffy at night even with the windows open. There is a fan that does help a little.
I will definitely be back. The hotel is nice and well taken care of.
- Also Known As:
- Juniper Springs Hotel Mammoth Lakes
- Juniper Springs Hotel
- Juniper Springs Mammoth Lakes
- Mammoth Lakes Juniper Springs Lodge
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Have the Mountains at your Front Door. Juniper Springs Lodge, Sunstone and Eagle Run make up Mammoth's premier ski-in/ski-out resort. Located at Eagle Lodge and Eagle Express chairlift, these studio to three bedroom condos and townhomes offer an alpine getaway that is ideal for families. Juniper Springs Resort was recently named one of Conde Nast Traveler's top 50 ski resort properties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Amex, Priceline, Olotels, Travelocity, Otel, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Juniper Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.