At the base of the Eagle Express chairlift these apartments offer very easy access to the mountain. A variety of apartment sizes offer comfortable accommodation. We stayed in a one bedroom with TV, bathroom, and kitchen / dining / sitting area with TV, log affect gas fire and balcony. The apartments are privately owned, so all decorated differently. Kitchens are fully equipped with cooker, microwave, dishwasher and all the necessary crockery, cutlery and kitchen ware. Our balcony, as with most, had a beautiful view of the mountains. The apartments are serviced daily. Ski boots are kept in your room, however, there are lockers provided on the ground floor for storing your skis. There are no restaurants on site, but there is a coffee shop. There is also a ski hire shop, an outdoor heated swimming pool and hot tubs. We had a problem with our TV and someone attended to resolve the situation immediately. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. This is the second time we have stayed at this resort and we will definitely go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Have the Mountains at your Front Door. Juniper Springs Lodge, Sunstone and Eagle Run make up Mammoth's premier ski-in/ski-out resort. Located at Eagle Lodge and Eagle Express chairlift, these studio to three bedroom condos and townhomes offer an alpine getaway that is ideal for families. Juniper Springs Resort was recently named one of Conde Nast Traveler's top 50 ski resort properties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Juniper Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Juniper Springs Hotel Mammoth Lakes
- Juniper Springs Mammoth Lakes
- Mammoth Lakes Juniper Springs Lodge