There's something weird about being in a ski resort in the middle of summer. But Mammoth Lakes is fab. We stayed at Juniper Springs in a deluxe condo with two king-size bedrooms, sitting area and kitchen. It was very luxurious and just what we needed after a busy time driving around California. Really clean, great TV and playstation stuff. Short driving distance away from the town and we didn't use the resort facilities, but we enjoyed chilling in the condo and had a wonderful night's sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Have the Mountains at your Front Door. Juniper Springs Lodge, Sunstone and Eagle Run make up Mammoth's premier ski-in/ski-out resort. Located at Eagle Lodge and Eagle Express chairlift, these studio to three bedroom condos and townhomes offer an alpine getaway that is ideal for families. Juniper Springs Resort was recently named one of Conde Nast Traveler's top 50 ski resort properties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Juniper Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Juniper Springs Hotel Mammoth Lakes
- Juniper Springs Mammoth Lakes
- Mammoth Lakes Juniper Springs Lodge