Just completed our 5th visit to Mammoth Lakes. This visit we spent three nights at the Juniper Springs Resort in a one-bedroom condo. The unit (#423) was well appointed, and very clean. The bedroom had a king sized bed that was very comfortable, and the choice of sleeping pillows was good. The living room area had a comfortable sectional sofa, and the sofa bed was fine. The living area was a little short on space, especially when the sofa bed was open. The kitchen facilities were adequate, but we did not cook any meals. The bathroom was of a standard size, but the counter area around the sink was very small. There was underground parking (level 1) that had easy access to the resort's lobby. The only negative was not with the resort, but with the other guests that allowed their young children to scream or talk at the top of their lungs. Overall, the resort was very nice, a step up from the condos at the Summit and much better than the Quality Inn.
- Also Known As:
- Juniper Springs Hotel Mammoth Lakes
- Juniper Springs Hotel
- Juniper Springs Mammoth Lakes
- Mammoth Lakes Juniper Springs Lodge
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Have the Mountains at your Front Door. Juniper Springs Lodge, Sunstone and Eagle Run make up Mammoth's premier ski-in/ski-out resort. Located at Eagle Lodge and Eagle Express chairlift, these studio to three bedroom condos and townhomes offer an alpine getaway that is ideal for families. Juniper Springs Resort was recently named one of Conde Nast Traveler's top 50 ski resort properties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Amex, Travelocity, Agoda, Otel, Priceline, Venere, Fareportal and Jetsetter so you can book your Juniper Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.