“Great value menu” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Los Angeles
“Great value menu”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

They have a $10 menu which gets you a panini or savory Crepe and a dessert crepe. It will fill you up with tasty food for little green. Their salads are good as well and this place has an extensive wine list. They do fondue, which I haven't tried, but if you want the full apres ski experience, this would be the spot to hit. I've been many times and always had good service.

Visited September 2013

los angeles, ca
“Could be better!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

Amazing crepes, great coffee choices, and awesome atmosphere.

However the service sucked. I went to order my drink, as I had been sitting for 10 minutes with my menu. I was told someone would be with me, so i sat back down! Then, after 15minutes they FINALLY took my order. They took about 20 minutes to bring me a regular coffee and then 10 minutes later receives my crepes. The waiters don't communicate as I was asked by all "how I was doin?" And I asked each of them for my food and they would all repspond "I'll go check on it for u" with no solution. Just not great service.

It's in the village so it's a great location and the only one to offer the variety this place has. U have to just be aware of what u r in for!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Irvine, California
“Choose well and you'll love it”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

Specialized (crepes, paninis, a few salads, excellent wine offerings , and intimate, it is one of a kind in the village square, where bigger restaurants and pizza places abound. Try the superb caprese salad when tomatoes are in season. Did not care for their version of crepes (more like a tortilla with interesting fillings, but my husband did not share this opinion. Worth your while, and worth supporting this type of restaurant in the village square at Mammoth Lakes.

Visited July 2013
“Nice group working here.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

The food and drinks were GREAT. Had a great time.
Nice place with nice people working there.
This is a great place to sit and relax with a drink or two or three.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great for People-Watching”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

My husband and I dropped in for a drink and and some much needed relaxation on a warm summer's day. We sat on the patio with our dog. They have an extensive wine list from which I picked a delicious smokey Cab. Our server Frank was very friendly and knew the wine list well. (Two good things, in my opinion.) We didn't eat anything, but certainly will come back on our next visit.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere