Trust me, you dont want to spend your vocation in such poor condition rooms! If you want to get some help from the office/onsite manager, you must be day dreaming! A few things I really hate:
1. Ugly and super old furniture
2. Thousand year old TV (If you can still call that TV)
3. Unconformable bedding
4. Tiny swimming pool and hot tub.
5. Long stairs to climb on
6. Manually operated garage door
7. Bad/unfriendly customer service ( properties are individually owned. So the onsite management only has no responsibilities but handing out keys)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Otel and Odigeo so you can book your Mammoth Ski and Racquet Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mammoth Ski And Racquet Club Hotel Mammoth Lakes