“Great slopeside accomodations!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 30 Hotels in Mammoth Lakes
Lake Tahoe (Nevada), Nevada
“Great slopeside accomodations!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Just stayed the night with friends on a late season ski trip, was wonderful! We had a nice comfortable/spacious condo in such an awesome location. The staff were very friendly and helpful, and you just can't beat the location. Very nice outdoor hot tub, helped to sooth sore legs. There is a very nice bar to visit upstairs as well. Definitely looking forward to my next visit!

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (123)
Truckee, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Great Vacation to Mammoth - the staff at Mammoth Mountain INN, made it so easy for us to enjoy the best Mammoth has to offer. Easy check in. easy check out. Nice clean rooms with great facilites. Thank you to all the staff who let us just enjoy the vacation

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

I spent a week there in March 2015 and really enjoyed the Inn. I got to know Ryan the Ski Valet and he was awesome in giving me guidance on how to tackle the mountain and the three feet of new snow that had just fallen. I checked in with him each day and we talked about where to head and how to best enjoy the amazing terrain.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with friends
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We recently had the opportunity to stay here when the heavens granted us with some late snow fall. With a top-notch facility and staff, it was one of the best trips to Mammoth that we have had. The room was clean, well-maintained and well-appointed. The overall feel of the hotel was comfortable and welcoming. Manager Luis Villanueva made our stay special with a lovely room amenity (it was our Anniversary), and his staff went out of their way to be professional and accommodating. I recommend this highly to anyone considering getting the last of the snow...Mammoth keeps it longer and better than anyone in California.

Room Tip: One bedroom condo with kitchens offer the best deal as they are well-equipped and roomy and you can...
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Michael P, Rooms Division Manager at Mammoth Mountain Inn, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Dear Jana M.,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at the Mammoth Mountain Inn. It was a pleasure to read that you stayed with us during your anniversary and experienced a very memorable time. As difficult of a year as it was for us, the April storms we have received have been amazing, so I am happy you were here for it! Thank you again for the great feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Solana Beach, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The mammoth Mountain Inn is super convenient to main lodge. Ryan the bellman is always so helpful. We have stayed there three times this season and Ryan has always gone above and beyond making our stay better.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
LuisV_Mammoth, General Manager at Mammoth Mountain Inn, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Arianne,

Thank you for your feedback. Ryan is a true representative of our core values and we are grateful to him for assisting you and creating a memorable experience. We value you as a guest and hope to see you at the MMI during the summer.

Luis Villanueva, General Manager
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I want to tell you all of a wonderful visit to Mammoth Mountain California. Given the lack of snow, I was hesitant to go up the the resort, but decided to take a chance. It turned out that the shying was quite good, and the weather was perfect blue bird skies! The hotel itself was cozy and inviting, with a fireplace in the lobby to greet you upon arrival. Although I arrived later on Friday night, there was a small crowd at the hotel bar and things were festive. I was shown my room after check in, and it was huge! I had a loft with a Queen up top and a king down below. I slept like a dream with the nice sheets and down comforter. There was even a note form the GM, Luis Villanueva, welcoming me and wishing me a good stay. It was a personal touch that really impressed me. Although the hotel is older, the amenities were very nice, from the Aveda soaps to the in-room refrigerator to the great mattresses. The lobby was my favorite part, I think, with all the rustic charm that you would expect from a mountain getaway. Luxurious leather furniture that you could really sink into and many people seemed to be enjoying hanging out after skiing. Thank Mammoth Mountain Inn for a wonderful stay. I will be back!

Room Tip: Stay in the Main hotel mountainside, unless you want a kitchen. Many rooms look out on the mountain...
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
Michael P, Rooms Division Manager at Mammoth Mountain Inn, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Spunki1,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your recent stay with The Mammoth Mountain Inn. It was so great to read that your experience with us was so positive and that you enjoyed our amenities/location. Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back soon, hopefully with perfect weather again!

San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Love Mammoth Mountain Inn! You can't beat the location and the staff is fantastic. I always stay here when I come to Mammoth - definitely recommend it!

I have to mention Sergio Moreno who went above and beyond his normal daily responsibilities to track down and return a lost item for me. Weeks after I left, he worked with UPS to return my item and kept me informed every step of the way. Thank you - it meant so much to me!

Room Tip: Request the lofted rooms - more space!
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled with friends
Michael P, Rooms Division Manager at Mammoth Mountain Inn, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear Corrine S,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We were happy to read that you had a great experience while at our hotel and after, working with Sergio with your left item. It is our goal to ensure we do our best to provide guests with a memorable stay at the Mammoth Mountain Inn and we are happy we could provide that to you. We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Rooms Division Manager

Been to Mammoth Mountain Inn? Share your experiences!