“Hidden Treasure with so much to offer” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
LIFT LODGING AT $149
Ranked #6 of 31 Hotels in Mammoth Lakes
Riverside, California
“Hidden Treasure with so much to offer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

I had never been to Mammoth before and was told by a friend that I needed to go and see the resort. I stayed at Mammoth Mountain Inn for 5 days and was welcomed with a beautiful room, friendly staff and amazing scenery. My room had a loft and great windows facing the mountain and pine trees! I loved waking up and seeing the fresh snow almost daily on my porch. I was able to use the clean and updated hotel fitness center and found myself looking out the windows at the mountain and watching the snowcats going up and down during my workouts. I was greeted in the store for a quick breakfast sandwich and I got to explore the area daily and was surprised around every corner at the attention to detail of the hotel. Thank you again! I can't wait to come back!!

Room Tip: Ask for a view of the mountain!
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Puebla, Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

My family and I stayed at the Mammoth Mountain Inn two weeks ago for three nights and we loved it. My advice is that you take advantage of this hotel and the wonderful services they offer. Yes the hotel is dated but you can’t beat the charm and the wonderful guests services the staff provides. The rates are fair considering the location. If the hotel would be brand new, the rates we are enjoying now would quadruple. They have a game room for the kids, fitness center, indoors and outdoors spas, shuttle services, incredible views and as I repeat unbeatable guest services.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

Although I only spent one night in this hotel I have to say that it was a great decision. I stayed in the main building where the lobby has a warm mountain lodge feeling. Nicely designed just like the rooms. The scenery from every area of the hotel is superb. The staff friendly and professional. When checking rates around town these were the best. I know the winter rates will be higher but I will come back for sure!

• Stayed May 2014
Cardiff-by-the-Sea, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

although the hotel is a bit dated and could use a little bit of "love", it's still an overall, great experience. The staff was amazing, especially Michele Kubiac. I lost my $200 and expected never to see them again. She insisted to leave my contact info and she would probably find them. No more than an hour later, she calls! shades found! but it wasn't just Michele, it was the entire staff that was amazing and really made our family trip the best ever!!! if you're a parent with little ones, this is the hotel for you.

Room Tip: stay in the main lodge if you can.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

Stayed for 2 nights... could not get an accommodation in Yosemite and so we have to take an accommodation in this place.... the hotel rooms were decent... but one thing which we did not like is that there was no latch/lock for the window.... since it was around a snowy mountain and no way any intruder can come, but its still not a safer room.. luckily nothing happened, but the hotel owners should consider having a lock for the windows.... ny one can easily get in ......we had reservation for 2 rooms and both rooms had the same so i guess all rooms do not have lock for the windows and easily some one can break in.... Overall its a good place but the cost is bit high and we see most of the hotels around that area is very costly!!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
    • 4 of 5 stars
1 Thank mbaalas
Redlands, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

We had read other reviews so were not expecting much. First off, the lobby is very nicely done with the large gas fire always going with comfortable seating around it. We were greeted by friendly staff and given a room in the main building. Our room was very nicely detailed; fresh looking paint, and good looking carpet. The bed and linens were first rate. We found our TV was not working quite right so after sending maintenance to try a repair, which didn't work, they offered to move us next door to an upgraded room and then had staff help us move. All the staff were very responsive, polite, and amiable; in the bar, in the store, and all the support people in the lobby. Of course the location across from the Mammoth Mountain Ski Area Main Lodge is very convenient.

Room Tip: Our room was in the main building so we can't say what the quality of the rooms are in the two a...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Micnmas
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

I'm gonna try to not only keep this short and sweet, but also help YOU eliminate spending time searching other options in Mammoth...MMI is simply the place to stay...no joke, stay there!!! Location location location first and foremost. The only hotel truly nestled up on the mountaintop, it gives you direct and easy access to put on your skis/board and immediately hit the slopes...the price is very reasonable, especially compared to many other properties in town, and the amenities are plentiful...restaurant options, bar options, pool/hot tubs, general store, game room for the kiddos, VERY CLEAN rooms and common areas prestine, and an ambiance that may not be your typical "high-class" hoity-toity aesthetic, but rather one FULL OF CHARM with a real feel for the slopeside, mountain setting!!!!! LOVE THIS PLACE; I have been there several SEVERAL times, as a solo trip, with friends/family, even hosted my close friends' wedding party there in one of their 2 bedroom with a loft type condo rooms...highly, highly recommend this place to all who enjoy Mammoth!!!!!!!!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo