I had high hopes of this property with the Auberge name attached to it. The service was terrible, staff uneducated about restaurants, mountain activities, etc..........
They denied us a late-check out, 10:00 am.......no later! Even though check-in time is not until 4:00. This is an expensive place to stay, for the money I would rather rent a house. I recommend that you do the same.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Residences At Mammoth Hotel Mammoth Lakes
- Auberge Residences At Mammoth Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Auberge Residences at Mammoth represents the California mountain lifestyle at its most elevated. The 28 luxurious one-, two- and three-bedroom residences offer guests more than well-appointed, elegant rooms. It’s Mammoth on a totally new level. The spacious residences echo the astonishing beauty of their natural surroundings through the use of rustic mountain elements of flagstone, burnished wood, copper, leather, granite and slate with services and amenities provided by Auberge Resorts. Expansive windows and private balconies provide endless inspiration and opportunities to plan the next days activities, rest up from a day on the slopes or watch the ever-changing parade of the seasons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Auberge Residences at Mammoth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.