“Love the decor and selection!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 316 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“Love the decor and selection!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

Wow, what a transformation this place, formerly TCBY, has taken. It's lovely when entering, you are greeting and seated. Selections include menu items but also daily specials named with catchy titles. The Black Thai Rice dish is so yummy it tastes like dessert first! Today's oatmeal covered french toast served with a cinnamon butter didn't even need the maple syrup. Coffee is excellent also. What a great addition to our area! Welcome Mitzi's Table! We love you!

Visited August 2014

Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Good Brunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

We had excellent food here. Great Brunch on ther weekend. Lots of different kinds of breakfast foods, such as zucchini pancakes, my granddaughter loves their chocolate chip pancakes. Great Rice pudding too. Lots to choose from. Friendly Family enviornment

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“Good Experience for 1st time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

Went to Mitzi's Table for the 1st time and had lunch there. Had their fish taco's and got to say they were pretty darn good. You also get a side so I ordered the black bean and corn salad and it had a nice lime flavor. My friends who went with me are very picky eaters so they ordered the quiche and said it was ok to good but nothing special. But they are very picky eaters. The food was slow to come out but I was with friends so who cares, we ended up sitting 2 hours talking anyway, now it did not take the food 2 hours to come out. The waitress took our order right away and was very pleasant. For desert I had a special it was suppose to represent one of the Drakes cakes but was much better. My friend had the chocolate cake with peanut butter icing and she said it was very rich. I would definately go back, there were several other things I want to try on their lunch menu but I must say I would be tempted to order the fish tacos again. I really liked them.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Dusseldorf, Germany
“Full of flavor”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

We really enjoyed our first visit to Mitzi 's. My wife had the fish tacks and I the "Smokin" burger. The service was a bit slow but everything is made to order and yje place was full
Hand formed burger parties.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Heard it would be better”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

Very disappointing. First, service was terrible. The waitress did not know some of the specials. Did not ask us if we wanted more coffee and did not do a nice job when one of the items needed to be returned. The items looked wonderful on the menu, but the cinnamon pancakes were very very sweet (Maybe better listed as a dessert.), The salsa wrap was tasty but dry. When we asked the waitress for a little extra sauce, she wasn't sure what to do. (Use ketchup, she said). Most disappointing was the "Eggs on an Island". It was described as an old childhood favorite (Think: Eggs in a Frame, Birdies in a Nest"). What was served was a very sweet french toast with an egg fried to rubber in the middle. Not even remotely what was described. I asked if they could at least make the eggs not so well done. The waitress took my plate, came back with the plate, and said, we'll just bring some eggs. Two eggs did come, but not toast to add to them. I ended eating some of the potatoes (tasty) and the bacon. Waitress took the full plate and never mentioned that the egg and toast parts were not touched. $68.00, including tax and tip, breakfast for four and I had to go home to eat:( So sad.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere